I have been on a stir fry kick lately and a spiralized potato kick so naturally I combined the two and came up with this paleo and whole30 stir fry made completely out of vegetables! I loved watching my kids eat it not knowing that the noodles where made from potatoes!
Let’s talk about a spiralizer for a second. I love my spiralizer, it allows you to make your meals more interesting and it saves alot of time. I use the Paderno Spiralizer, you can buy it on Amazon. I also spiralized the onion just to save time in chopping and it hid it with the noodles and went unnoticed by my kids. Enough about the spiralizer and on the the recipe!
- 4 golden potatoes spiralized
- ½ yellow onion spiralized
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 c broccoli
- 2 c green beans
- ½ c beef broth
- ½ coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 dates
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Cook potato noodles in tbsp oil in a sauce pan on med heat and cover, cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally cook till tender.
- Steam broccoli, carrots and green beans till tender but still vibrant green.
- Meanwhile pour beef broth, coconut aminos, ginger and pitted dates and 2 cloves of garlic into blender and blend.
- Once veggies are almost done pour tbsp olive oil in and sauté onions and peppers till translucent.
- Dump in steamed veggies, noodles and "teriyaki" into the same pan and cook for 3 minutes on med high heat.