Fall is in the air and that makes me want to eat fall food as soon as I can possibly get it in my mouth. Anything with sweet potato, pumpkin, sweet potato oh did I already say that?? I’ve collected some of my Whole30 fall recipes that are full of ahem, sweet potato.
- First on the list is my paleo SWEET POTATO BROWNIES I promise they are so good!
- Next up is this bounteous FALL SALAD full of harvest produce
- Don’t forget about these Grain free PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- This STUFFED ACORN SQUASH drizzled with maple syrup and bacon. Just yes.
- BREAKFAST HASH is good year round but especially in fall.
- Lastly this easy crockpot MEXICAN CURRY SOUP is so good I think l’ll go make some know.