Healthy, clean, delicious and perfect for fall. I love a guilt free treat and these definitely fit the criteria, I mean if I’m eating cookies for breakfast they might as well be healthy right?? The beauty of this recipe is that it is so easy to customize the ingredients and only put in whatever “mix ins” of choice.
Oh and I strongly recommend freezing them. I don’t know why but I love them either hot out of the oven or straight out the freezer. If you would like to use my almond butter recipe in place of the store bought (because it is WAY better then store bought) click HERE for the recipe.
- 1 cup almond or pecan cashew butter
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ pumpkin puree
- 2-3 cups mix-ins
- (unsweetend coconut, raisins, oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, blended pecans, coco nibs or dark chocolate chips)
- Mix together almond butter, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, honey and pumpkin puree. Then decide on your mix-ins. This time I did 1 cup of coconut, 1⅓ cup raisins, ½ cup dark chocolate chips and 1 cup of pecans that I chopped up in my blender. You just want the dough to be able to form a ball and not be too dry. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-15 mins. I found that 11-12 mins was perfect for me.